So I just sat down after cleaning up dinner and getting things ready for the women's ministry meeting that is here at my house in about 30 minutes. I had a few brief moments and realized - "I am behind in my days of thankfulness" - - - where did the weekend go?????? Time just flies!
Over the weekend, I can say without a doubt that I was thankful for the time that my aunt and her husband were here visiting! It was just what I needed. My aunt is the best - I know that I can always count on her! She wants the best for us and cares for us greatly - I know if I needed her here for anything she would come! It was fun to watch Linda and Andy with my kiddos - Allie had a blast and Ethan was so happy! We had a wonderful dinner at LaCoco's, a fun time at Powell's Sweet Shop, great lunch at Johnny Garlics and I had a fun time shopping with my aunt! It is a rare occasion that I get some time with just her and it was much needed! I am so thankful for how God allows me to have time with my family - I loved every minute of it.
Sunday was a full day! Jeremy preached in Petaluma, made some homemade jam and went to a birthday party. I worked on some laundry and started packing for our trip to Missouri.
All that to say - the laundry is caught up, the house is clean, I have actually started packing earlier than normal (normally I am up doing laundry and packing the night before we leave until like 2:00 a.m.) and now I have written my thankful post - - - - it is a good feeling to have somethings "caught up!" I am thankful for how God continually gives me what I need and so I can head to MO feeling "caught up."
I have much to be thankful for - it was a weekend of blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment