Monday, November 15, 2010
Thankfulness Day 15: Getting Out!
After spending 123 hours straight in my house with a sick little girl, I am thankful to say she is well and we were able to get out of the house today! Praise the Lord! It was a very long week - Lysol became our best friend and I did more laundry in a week than I have done in the last month. The washing machine ran non-stop. Jeremy was in Seattle and so it was a tiring time - but I am thankful today for time out of the house, the weather was beautiful and I got to spend a little time at Barnes and Noble with wonderful friends/coworkers of mine while having a nice cup of Caramel Apple Cider in a red cup - which also makes my heart happy! Getting out of the house was a much needed blessing today! Fresh air and a change of scenery was the best! I think Allie was as glad as I was to get out of the house! So glad she is feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment