Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Day 9 of Thankfulness in November


Tonight I can say a BIG "I am thankful for Lysol spray!!!!!!" So my little pumpkin Allie is sick - no fun for anyone and so sad to see them sick when they are little like that. I think she has a flu bug and it has been a rough evening. She is in bed now sleeping which is good - thankfully all I have to do is tell her, "Dr. Hauptman wants you to drink water" and she does it - he carries a lot of weight in our house. Right before she went to bed we reviewed what to do if her stomach hurt again: run to her bathroom and run to the toilet. She said, "I won't spit on the floor again, I will spit in the toilet." Glad we have that one down. All that being said, we are thankful for Lysol spray and being able to easily disinfect the house. We are praying Jeremy stays well as he has class this weekend and praying that Little Ethan stays well - - we would appreciate prayers.

Also, we would appreciate prayers for my dad who has surgery tomorrow. I am thankful that God is in control and sovereign over all things. He loves my dad more than any of us could and I am trusting him to take care of my dad tomorrow.

God is faithful!

1 comment:

Jamie Humphreys said...

I'm praying!!