Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12: Thankful for our Pediatrician

I know that there are some people who are not fond of Kaiser, but we LOVE it. We have been so blessed to have wonderful doctors who we really trust and care for our family in wonderful ways! Allie has been sick since Tuesday evening and I was starting to be concerned that this was still going on - not passing in the normal 24 - 48 hours. So I called the advice nurse who was great and put a call in to our pediatrician. Allie had been asking me for two days to call Dr. Hauptman - she likes him too. He was so kind to call me back, give me some good wisdom, put my mind at ease and then let me know that he was working this weekend so if we needed him again to call. I have to tell you that I really appreciate that he would take the time to answer my questions. He always quickly answers e-mail questions and is so good with my kids. Our other doctors at Kaiser are just as good. They are all so caring! They are good about answering e-mails and even calling us at home to just check on us when something is going on. We are blessed - I know Health Care and Insurance can be a pain, but I am thankful for God's provision and for my family doctors. They are awesome! I would recommend them to anyone! Actually, I usually do :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So glad you're having a good experience with your pediatrician -- I always feel like a good doctor for the kids is the most important one, since you see them so much more! Hope Allie feels better soon!!