Friday, November 05, 2010

A "Chocolate Bolet" Day




Some days are just a tad bit overwhelming. I was at a meeting today all day in Concord and my brain was swimming! So many thoughts in my head and so much to do. But there is nothing like coming home to my husband and sweet little kiddos. My evening was filled with a yummy dinner (pasta fagioli soup), relaxing with my family and watching a movie with my husband. I love it when we are reminded of what matters most - - - and it wasn't all the things swimming in my brain. It is things like snuggling with my little girl on the couch, talking over dinner with my husband, playing with Ethan and enjoying his little (big) smiles. The best part - when I was little I used to do a lot of "play cooking" and would make lots of things for my grandpa. One of which "Oil of Olay" (I know - weird - but hey I was little). Well - tonight I was able to enjoy Allie doing "pretend" cooking and making me "Chocolate Bolet." I know - weird - she made it up - - - but it is times like this I treasure - - - it was just a "Chocolate Bolet" sort of day! And I love every minute with my family!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Yum- I will take some Chocolate bolet- if it is chocolate it has to be good! :) Anna made me "Chocolate Dipper Pie" on day when we were in Kenya...she knows the key to mommy's heart!

Jamie Humphreys said...

:o) I'm glad you had a nice evening with your family! Isn't it great how God knows exactly what you need and when you need it?!