Our family of four at the pumpkin patch - can you tell Allie didn't want to sit still????
Allie looking for "the biggest one!"

My two pumpkins!!!! I love them so much!

My new little pumpkin - he is such a smiling little guy!

Climbing the "highest hill" - the funny part was at the top Allie looked over and said pointing to a big mud puddle, "Look Hannah it is the big river!"
We recently went to the pumpkin patch - one of my favorite things to do! It was starting to look like we weren't going to make it with the rain that kept coming. We planned to go one weekend and it was rainy - so no pumpkin patch. New plan - the next weekend - but they were calling for rain - so we made a quick trip after work one day to a little pumpkin patch and it was GREAT! Perfect size for a little girl to run and have fun and we left just as it started to rain. I am so glad we made it! It was a fun time with friends and my family!
3 comments:
I love your pictures! Allie has such a great imagination! Climbing the highest hill and finding a big river. :o) So cute!
So cute! I love the pic of little smiley Ethan, such a doll.
Makes me miss you guys and all the fun fall activities- very cute nephew and niece I have :) Love you and give Allie and Ethan hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment