Monday, December 20, 2010

Finding Time


When I realized that I had not blogged in almost a month I was slightly embarrassed. But when has there been time?????? Currently we are delayed in the Sacramento airport - so guess what - I have time!!!!!!

The last month has been a whirlwind! We had something on our calendar every night (and day) from Thanksgiving until now - my first official day of vacation! I am sitting in the Sacramento airport waiting on a delayed flight with my two sweet kiddos and my husband. We are off to Grandma's house for the holidays and I can tell you we are all very excited about it! A break is much needed and I am thankful to get to have time with my family and friends that I don't see very often! I am thankful for days when I don't have to rush and get ready, can play with my kiddos and enjoy staying up late to play games with my family! Most often when I travel, delays can be frustrating, but really today I am ok with it - we are enjoying time together! Ethan even got his picture taken for free with Santa at the airport - not the best Santa I have seen - but hey - it was free and Ethan was in a good mood! So here is my song for the day:

Over the freeway and through the air to Grandmother's house we go!
The plane is delayed but that is ok - maybe we will see snow!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a cute picture! I'm glad you guys finally made it, hoping for a white Christmas for you!

Jamie Humphreys said...

I'm glad you are able to spend some time with your family. Enjoy the time to relax! When you get back we should have a game night. :o) Hope there is snow for you!!