Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Way to Save and Shop at Home

So I have decided that Soap.com is a GREAT thing. Who doesn't want to save money and shop from home - have things shipped to you for free????? I know I do! I ordered household goods tonight at a discounted price and have free shipping. All my purchases will be at my house Tuesday. I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!!!!! What a deal! I have included the link so you can enjoy too! The simple fact that I got my husbands razor refills (which I think are all too expensive) at a much cheaper price than Target made my day! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!!! Now - off to check out Diaper.com - hoping for some deals there too! This mom loves that I did this from my couch and saved money!

use code SWRI0534
shop for all your home essentials: Gillette Razors, Dove Soap, Moroccan Oil
check out probiotics
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Home Essentials
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com

No comments: