Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10: Thankful for Friends

I have wonderful friends! I am so thankful for them today and everyday. I was home today with a sick little girl and my dad was in MO having his surgery. What a blessing it was to get calls and/or e-mails letting me know that they were praying for me and my family! The friends God has blessed me with are amazing! They are there to listen, pray, talk, hang out, love on my kiddos and much much more! I couldn't ask for better friends! The body of Christ is a precious thing that I am so thankful for. I have said this before, but being away from my family in Missouri and Africa isn't easy but my friends as the body of Christ out here in CA have become family to me and I love that we can do "family" type things together. You are all a blessing to me and when I count my blessing you are part of that!

Just a few of my many friends and GREAT memories we have created!





1 comment:

Jen Bauer said...

Very thankful for you, too. Thought about your dad throughout the day and prayed for him. Hoping and trusting that everything went well today.