Never in a million years did I think I would "miss" blogging! I am going to miss reading daily posts and hearing what is up. I will have lots to read when I return. We are off to family camp for the week. Please pray that it is a good week of relaxing, fellowship with other members of our church family and a time to listen to all God has to teach us. I can't wait to get to roast marshmallows - nothing like s'mores. I am going to take some peanut butter cups and teach people here how to make GREAT s'mores - use peanut butter cups rather than a chocolate bar. It is a tasty treat - as the peanut butter with the chocolate! Yum!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to catch up when we return. Kludge - I know it isn't a soup can - I was just more interested in the marshmallow. Maybe Christine just made me skeptical??????????
No comments:
Post a Comment