Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Evolution of Dance

Ok - so one of our Jr. High students told me to check this out. It was so entertaining to me, I thought I would share. I think it speaks for itself. I guess it is my "Oddity of the Week."

4 comments:

Pops said...

Thanks Steph! That was a ton of fun to watch.

jbau said...

6 minutes of pure entertainment! Thanks, Steph. That made Andy and I laugh. I now have this uncontrollable urge to dance!!!!
Oh, I didn't realize we had the same background to our blogs.
Great minds.....

J Crew said...

That is awesome, but I thought dancing is a sin

Peter Brown said...

He did a great MC hammer, and Jackson! I would have passed out halfway through that. I too was quite good at the "white boy hop" move he was doing.

Additionaly, I used to like the Bangles, now I feel like a ninny, seeing him do that.