Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Still in the lead!
I know that my husband says I shouldn't tell people that I enjoy NASCAR, but I just decided it didn't matter. I honestly enjoy watching it and am having a super time with the fantasy game we are participating in with my dad. I am excited to report that this past week my team held strong. I did come in 24 points behind my dad, but still remain in the overall lead with a 287 point lead over the second place holder and a 310 point lead over the third place holder. I am a little concerned with the coming week - my team is now too valuable to switch around, but I really don't have drivers who are good at road races. This week the race is at the Infineon here in CA. I will have to just hope for the best and see how the week comes out. In my quest to work on a weekly grocery list, I was struggling with what to have for lunch Sunday - and I will admit (with a big laugh) a Hot Pocket did cross my mind, but only briefly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is how I feel about fantasy baseball
Well, Steph I finally got ahold of a computer. Granted, it's at work and it's also 4 am, but hey, I'm not picky. So glad to have finally found your blog. I definetly will have Chris add it to my blog. Thanks for the fun time tonight with the JR high kids and also Cold Stone. Great idea by the way. See ya next week. Sarah
I love Ultimate fighting also know as the U.F.C. or cage fighting. Matt told me about it and I said it sounded barbaric and why would people want to watch others fight, what a boy thing. But then I watched it and now love it. I know there names and everything, and I have my favorites and all that. That's my guilty pleasure. Hey let me know if you ever need a frap partner. Matt is home usually Thurs., Fri., some Wed. and some Sat. Then I don't have to bring noisy children.
Emberli
Definitely lets get a Frap sometime - the Coffee Light Frap - only 2 points - is a MUST have on a hot summer day (and even if it isn't hot!). We will have to go do that! Yea!!!!!
Post a Comment