Saturday, June 17, 2006

What we can learn from Cars

Recently Jeremy and I were able to see the movie Cars. We loved it - there were many reasons I could and did enjoy this movie. One reason of course could be the tie to NASCAR (and no - I didn't have a Hot Pocket while viewing the movie). It could also have been the great company we had for the film. There was great music, fun comedy - with "cars" that each had personality. I laughed so much and caught things I would not have understood prior to becoming a NASCAR fan. But what I enjoyed most about the film was watching the small group of cars in a small town on Route 66 that genuinely cared for one another. They took a vested interest in each other, looked out for one another and stuck together through tough times and bad times. They encouraged one another. Love for one another wasn't based on appearances - take Mater for instance - an old rusty truck loved a great deal by everyone in town. They had fun together, challenged one another to be their best, and helped one another. Amazing what we can learn from Cars. If you have not seen it yet - make a date with your family and check it out! It will be a super fun time!

1 comment:

J Crew said...

I could not agree more.