Friday, July 14, 2006

Humidity here I come!

The summer if flying by and I am so excited that I am going to get to spend some time with my family and friends. It will be a fun time with everyone!!!!!!!! I am going to try to post while I am on vacation, but be forgiving if I don't get a ton posted - I will be in "dial-up" land. Know that I will be keeping up with blog reading when I can. I will see everyone soon and will miss you all while I am gone. Guys - be sure to hang out with my husband and keep him company!

3 comments:

J Crew said...

Jeremy will be fed with a dose of spicy food and X box. He'll be fine

Stephanie said...

Thanks Josh - I knew I could count on you! What a friend :)

Peter Brown said...

Have fun, watching nascar and eating hot pockets. Civilization will be here when you return!

Whoop! I couldn't restist... well I could, but I didn't want to.