We made it back from Family Camp 2006!!!!!! It was a great week of getting to know people and spending time relaxing! Jeremy and I had a super time and enjoyed being together, going to the river, Lake Mendicino and getting to know families in the church better! Thanks for your prayers as we were away! We are hoping more of our friends can head up with us next year! It is amazing what God is doing at Hartstone - the Walkers are a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back to the world of Blogging and look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! The laundry calls. With a little help from "Zout," I am hoping to get all of the dirt out. I hope to post some pics this coming week of our adventure.
2 comments:
Nice to have you back. It has been slim pickin's without you guys here
I just spent like an hour posting family camp. It takes so long with the pic's but is worth it. Just to let you know I was very kind and didn't post the picture of you with the mask on your face. I got most of the dirt out of our clothes but am still working on getting the house put back in order. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment