




Last week was a blast at Hartstone Family Camp. I have attached some pictures from camp. Jeremy and I had a great time on the tube/boat ride. I did fall off once - Jeremy - well with the help of Bob, he fell off more than I did! It was a great time to relax and enjoy getting to know other families from the church. Fireworks at Raley's was fun - we hung out in the parking lot for a couple of hours waiting for them to start, but it was a fun time! Just thought I would share some pics from camp. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing
That picture of you guys behind the boat is totally awesome.
In that top photo makes me smile... Your faces sort of say
"Why are we getting our picture taken...is it over?"
Post a Comment