Monday Allie smiled at me (what I count as a "real" smile) and we have gotten several smiles since then. She is becoming so much more alert - checking out the world and making such cute sounds. Everyday is such a blessing and joy!!!!!!!! She brings many smiles to our faces!
5 comments:
Excellent video!!
you may want to think about editing your bio on the side to include little Allie. Just glanced and it says she will be here in a few weeks ;) Looking forward to Friday and our Survivor double shot!
What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the video with us. :)
How precious...how much they can do changes so fast...can't believe that'll be me in a couple of months!
I can't get the video to work, but I'll comment on all the cute pictures on previous posts! What a sweetie. :) My daughter was very impressed that the three of you matched at church today. :)
AWWWW she is sooo cute!
Post a Comment