Friday, October 05, 2007

Allison Grace Writebol is HERE!!!!!!!!!!


It is with GREAT excitement (and a tired self - ha ha!!) that I am posting to announce the arrival of our beautiful little girl, Allison Grace Writebol!!!!!! She surprised mom and came a week early - yea!!!!!!!!!!! She was born on October 3, 2007 at 4:25 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 21 in. long. Labor began around 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 2. Everything went great and we are all doing well! We are home and ready to adjust to life with little Allie! We are so excited! The whole is experience is something that can't be summed up into words - those who are parents understand this the best! It was amazing and we feel so blessed to be recipients of such Grace and love that God has given us! It is a miracle!!!!! She is a joy and blessing!!! We can't wait for you all to meet her!

Thank you for your prayers for the pregnancy and delivery! God was so good! Please continue to pray for us as we learn to be godly parents and grow as a family!

5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

Yeah!!!!! I'd been checking Partners in Christ and I saw the announcement. I came here to congratulate you and I saw a new posting - great timing!!!

I'm so glad everything went well and she is here. She is beautiful. I hope your labor wasn't too bad! :) Enjoy this wonderful time with your new baby. Being a parent is awesome!!!

Congrats :)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Yeah! Congrats on your beautiful little girl. :) It sounds like everything went great. Home already! Hope the adjustment goes well. I hope I get to see her when I visit CA in a week.

Drama Queen said...

yayyyyy!!!!!! I wanted to come see u in the hospital, but we couldnt come for some reason or another. i made u a wash cloth!

Esther said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys-- we miss you so much and wish we could be there with you all! Give Allison a hug and kiss from Auntie Esther and Uncle Brian...Anna says to tell Allison that she can't wait to play with her hopefully someday soon! We are praying for you as you adjust. We love you all and are so glad we are family! Allison- you are a beautiful little girl and we are praying that you will grow up to love Lord with your whole heart, soul and mind- you have two wonderful examples in your parents!

Peter Brown said...

Congratulations! I know Patricia has already voice this from us, but I wanted to let you both know how happy we are that for you. All three of you!