Allie is 3 weeks old today! There just aren't words to describe how blessed we feel - God is so good and we are loving having Allie with us! She brings us such joy each day!!!!!!!!! She had her doctors appointment and was doing well! She has gained weight and is 8 lbs. 13 oz. He said she was looking super and growing well! We are enjoying having Grandma and Grandpa Love here this week and they are loving spending time with Allie! My mom has been a huge help in getting Allie's room organized and finished up - it is a cozy place where we love to be and rock - special times! I have posted some pics of our week and will post more later when there is time - - - right now I am off to go enjoy time with my sweet little Allie Grace and her grandma :):) Special times!

My New Room

My room with my picture painted by my cousin Laura

Enjoying outside with Grandma

My first trip to the park with Grandma and Grandpa
3 comments:
She is such a sweet girl :)
augg! I want to hold her and see her cute little feet!
Allie's room looks so awesome...I'm just not that creative
Post a Comment