Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Sweet Little Allie Grace

Well, we are home and getting adjusted to life with Allie - and yes, it is tiring - but the joy it brings overrides those feelings! Speaking of tired though - that I am today - but wanted to post a few pictures of my little Allie Grace to share! I can't wait for our friends and family to meet her!



"Talk to the Hand!"


"Beautiful Feet!" (Finally mom can see them!!!)


"Rest time in my comfy bouncer"


"Rest time - mom better nap quick!"

5 comments:

atalie said...

awwwww she is soooo cute!

Julie Danielle said...

What a sweetie. Congratulations :)

Becca Sports said...

What adorable pictures! Make sure you take those naps when you can, they make all the difference when you have to wake up in the middle of the night (especially once the adreneline wears off after the first week). Congrats again, what a cutie!! ;)

Tara said...

Congratulations Stephanie, she is so precious! And I love her name! Hope you guys adjust well to the sleepless nights. the naps really do make a huge difference!!
Oh, and yes I used real pumpkins. They are supposed to keep well for 2 months, which is when I'll take them down to put up Christmas decorations :)

Anonymous said...

Sure is great to see our great-granddaughter. She is wounderful. Makes want to come and see her as quick as we can.
great grand ma & pa in Co