It is so hard to believe, but Allie is now two weeks old. She is doing really well and just bringing smile after smile to our faces! She makes the cutest faces! When we are so tired at 2:00 a.m., the nice part is those cute little faces you get that make it better! Thought I would post a couple of pictures of her yesterday - two weeks old! God is so good :):)

"I love my Dad!"

"I am a happy girl!"

"Love my time with Mom!"
4 comments:
What a cutie! You look great by the way. :) God sure is awesome. I think He made babies cute to help get us through the rough nights of being up. Sophia is starting to smile and respond back to us and that makes everything better! :)
What a cutie! You look great by the way. :) God sure is awesome. I think He made babies cute to help get us through the rough nights of being up. Sophia is starting to smile and respond back to us and that makes everything better! :)
Allison is sooooo cute. I love seeing pictures of her since we haven't been able to see her for awhile. She just looks so happy and beautiful. Sarah K.
I hope you are having a great time with your mom! :) I'm praying and thinking about you
Post a Comment