Friday, October 12, 2007

One Week Old



Wow - it is hard to believe, but Allison is one week old! It is such a joy to have her in our lives!!!! Amazing how in an instant they capture your heart and your life is never the same! While life may not be the same, it is better! Yes, we are tired, but as I said before, that is overshadowed by the joy of having her here! (I was tired when I was pregnant - - so in some respects that has not changed - at least now there is a real reason to be up at night!) We are doing well and she is such a sweet baby! She made her first trip out today and met the ladies in the church office, school office and some others along the way - she did GREAT! She even made her first trip through the drive-thru of McDonalds! Thanks for your continued prayers!!!!

6 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

She is such a cutie!!! I would rather be up with a newborn than up being pregnant :)

Leo and Kim said...

She is adorable and I really mean that! Please call if you need anything.
~kim

Ando said...

Did she have her first Big Mac? Sounds like these are going great!

Becca Sports said...

I was thinking about you when she passed her 1 week mark. How exciting for all of you. :) I agree that being sleepy with a baby is better then being pregnant and tired. I'm glad you were able to get out with her already. I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing her.

Becca Sports said...

I hope you are still doing well and enjoying your new bundle. :) In response to your question, I've done Beth Moore's A Heart Like His (David), the one on the temple, Believing God (awesome study), Living a life of integrity (Daniel), did half of the living beyond yourself (the fruit of the spirit), and this year I'm working on To Live is Christ. I actually haven't started it yet, but I have the book and I'm supposed to work on it along with the women's bible study. I can't attend the studies (no babysitting), but I'll do the book with them and borrow the videos. :) I LOVE Beth Moore's bible studies. I also like Precept bible studies (you have to do more work on your own), but Beth is great for now. :) Have you done any of hers?

pink princess said...

awww! shes so cute!!