Monday, October 01, 2007

39 Weeks!

Well, we have made it to 39 weeks and officially into October! For those who are wondering, I was really hoping Allison would be here in October (I just love fall) - so she can come anytime now :) While the last week has been uncomfortable, I can say that the past 39 weeks have flown!

We still need to put a few things on the walls - but we did get the bedding for the room and so I have posted some pictures below of her room. There is also a super cute picture I can't wait to frame and put up in her room that my cousin Laura painted for Allie! I love it! Once we have things on the walls, we will be mostly finished. I just want to find a small lamp for the dresser.

I am enjoying maternity leave and being able to rest when I want. It is a joy to take a nap whenever the need hits! I will try to get a picture of me up in the next week or two - I do want one picture for sure before we go to have her.

Again, thanks to each of you for your words of encouragement and prayers! Keep praying! We will keep you all posted!









4 comments:

Peter Brown said...

"Almost there!"

Congrats on making it to October! The room looks very cute. But not baby's room is complete without the smell of dirty diapers and the sounds of wailing babes! :)

For now enjoy your downtime!

Becca Sports said...

I love the way you've decorated her room! I love the lambs and the color in the bedding you chose.

I am still praying for you that you will have a speedy and safe delivery. :) I check everyday to see if there is any news. Make sure that you have Jeremy update your blog once you have the baby. :) We can't wait to hear the news.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Beautiful bedding. The room looks so cute. I'm having a difficult time making my Baby's room look babyish since it's still the guest room/baby room. I'm sure once my mom helps me decorate it'll look more like a baby's room. Can't wait to hear that Allie's arrived.

Becca Sports said...

Kludge's comment is great. Spoken from a true parent! :)

I hope you are still enjoying your downtime and are relaxing. Are you feeling any signs of getting closer? I'm still praying! :)