Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Little Sweet Pea




Allison made her debut as a "Pea Pod" on "Reformation Day" so I thought I would post a few pics. We took her out to a few houses and had lots of fun! Isn't she a "sweet pea!" She is such fun and it is amazing how she grows and changes everyday! She is becoming so alert and we are catching some great smiles which makes the heart happy :) Each day with her is a definite reminder of God's grace, blessings and love for us! We are so thankful!



My First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch



Ready for Church with Mom



I am 1 Month Old Today - Mom says time is flying tooooooooooooo fast!

8 comments:

Becca Sports said...

What a beautiful baby!! I agree that time is going way too fast. :) I love the peapod outfit. By the way, you look great. I love her lamb pjs. Great taste in nursery theme also!!! :)

Becca Sports said...

Oh yeah, I can sort of understand you missing the cold weather. But I would much rather miss it while living in CA then be actually living in it! :)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I can't believe Allie is a month old already!! Wow! I love the peapod outfit. I saw it in a magazine recently and thought it was such a cute idea for a baby costume.

jenylu said...

The sweet pea is just too cute! I can tell mom is just eating her up. :)

Drama Queen said...

awwwww....

Becca Sports said...

I just watched a great video of your husband singing on Andy's blog! That was great. :)

micheller said...

Awwww! she is so cute!!!!

Sarah Kuhner said...

The pea pod costume is just adorable but Allie is so much cuter.
I love her nursery and all your little decorating is just perfect. Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures and brightening up my day.