Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Summer Steph is Here!

Well, after becoming a complete blog reading junkie, I have officially entered the blog world! The best part is that I should have the time now that Summer Steph is here! Tomorrow is the last day of school - yea!!!!!!!!!!! I will have more free time this summer and am looking forward to decorating the house and spending fun times with friends! I have had a wonderful year in 3rd grade, but am excited about some time off! Time off will be a good break before I enter my new position, teaching and serving as Elementary Vice-Principal. Your prayers will be appreciated at I enter this new adventure in my teaching career. God has provided me with some great opportunities! God is so good!

This is one of those things where you wonder, "Who would want to read my blog?" But it is worth a shot and might just end up being fun!

4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Hey there...I'm reading your blog! Vice-principal huh? Wow! That should be exciting. :) Glad to see you've converted to the blog world.
-Megan

Peter Brown said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere. I had no idea a third grade graduate could become an elementary school vice principal, only in America! Congrats!

Will be looking forward to your future post.

Patricia said...

Welcome Summer Steph!! It will be fun to have a new Friday walking groupie :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Trisha - I am so excited - walking and hanging out is what I need :):)