
As I have previous mentioned, God has so blessed us by being able to work with the Jr. High students of SRBC! They bring so much joy to our lives - keep us on the go, challenge us to grow, encourage us with their kind words, smiles and more. But more than anything, they bring to our lives more toilet paper than we could imagine! Recently we had a few consecutive nights of lovely "TP" jobs on our front lawn. The joy of cleaning up toilet paper for hours in the dark and continuing in the morning is more than one can express - and I mean it - I did laugh and laugh. But Sunday night we were pleasantly surprised to come home and find that they had decided that since the front was not our preference, someone (and we have our guesses) beautifully decorated our backyard with toilet paper - oh the creativity of Jr. High students! We had suggested to them that the neighbors wouldn't appreciate continual toilet paper in the front - so being creative, they moved to the back. I have to give them credit for being resourceful and moving to the back. You know the best part though - they always leave notes about how much they appreciate us - and I am meaning this with all my heart - I do believe they mean it. I honestly think they are showing us how much they love and appreciate us. And you know what - we love and appreciate them too! We are truely blessed!
If any of you that might have been invovled are reading this - we are on to you and just remember - paybacks do occur - when you least expect it :):)
8 comments:
Ah good times...
I always look back fondly on my TP days. Petroleum Jelly on the windows, and shreded newspapers on the lawn.
Might I suggest a motion sensor light and a webcam in the office window...
Great suggestion - we actually have one now :):):)
Stop me if you heard this one.
I remember the story of one of the Rincon Teachers who, while high schoolers were TPing his place, removed the distibuter cap from their car. Needless to say the place was cleaned up before they left.
That is one I had not heard - nice way to get things cleaned up. Who was the teacher? Or is that classified information?
For the record, no Rowlands were involved in the aforementioned backyard TP job. (We can't afford too many of those guilt offerings!)
That is funny - the Rowlands were quickly ruled out of this one - mainly because it happened during church - and all the Rowlands were giving the Equador report - and for the record - we love the Rowlands!!!!
The Mam...The Legend...Mr Noble
My superhero, should be "The Misspeller!" dumbfounds the enemy with his powers of mis-information!
Post a Comment