Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Superhero Quiz

A quiz for fun - what superhero are you??????? This isn't as stressful as "What theologian are you?" so don't read too much into the questions. Although it could be - it might reveal a lot about you. Have fun - you are all super!!!!!!

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
70%
Superman
70%
Spider-Man
60%
Supergirl
56%
Wonder Woman
46%
The Flash
45%
Robin
43%
Iron Man
40%
Hulk
20%
Batman
20%
Catwoman
20%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

9 comments:

Ando said...

I am Superman. I'm a little disappointed. I was hopping for the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man. It's a little disconcerting that Supergirl was just slightly below my Spider-Man rating.

jenylu said...

Hi Stephanie,
I took the quiz and I am Spider man--eat your heart out Andy! I took Jeremy's quiz last week and I am also John Calvin. Huh. I'll have to chew on that one for a while!
Gotta go read "Toilet Paper - the Joy of Jr. High" - it looks more entertaining than Lord of the Flies. :)

Jeremy said...

You are Superman
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Hulk
55%
Green Lantern
50%
The Flash
40%
Robin
37%
Supergirl
35%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Iron Man
30%
Batman
25%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Pops said...

Green Lantern
90%
The Flash
75%
Iron Man
75%
Superman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Catwoman
60%
Hulk
55%
Supergirl
55%
Robin
40%
Wonder Woman
40%
Batman
25%

Peter Brown said...

You are Green Lantern

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Green Lantern 85%
Iron Man 80%
Spider-Man 80%
Hulk 70%
Superman 60%
The Flash 50%
Wonder Woman 40%
Batman 40%
Supergirl 30%
Catwoman 25%
Robin 20%


Who's hot-Headed!! How insulting

Green Lantern was always a favorite Superhero!

Cool Quiz!

J Crew said...

I'm The Flash followed by Superman and Spider Man. I am not pleased that I scored higher on Supergirl than on Incredible Hulk

Stephanie said...

Nate Koch's results:

You are Superman
Superman 85%
Spider-Man 75%
Supergirl 72%
The Flash 65%
Green Lantern 60%
Iron Man 60%
Batman 60%
Wonder Woman 57%
Robin 55%
Catwoman 55%
Hulk 40%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Call Me June... said...

Apparently I am Spiderman. I was hoping for Wonder Woman, but alas...

Patricia said...

Your results:
You are Superman

Superman 80%
Robin 70%
Spider-man 60%
Wonder Woman 60%
Green Lantern 60%
Supergirl 50%
Iron Man 40%
Batman 30%
Hulk 30%
The Flash 20%
Catwoman 20%