Summer is soon to come to an end (which I can't believe how fast it has gone) and I am left with the question - do I keep my blog name of "Summer Steph" or do I change it? I like it, it is catchy, but summer is going to be over. Now, the ironic part is that I feel like I become more "Summer Steph" when school starts - I feel like I have more time for friends and fun during school than summer. I know that doesn't seem possible, but it is true in my case. I think that with being married to a Jr. High Pastor, the summer for me is NON-STOP go. This is a blessing and we get to build great relationships with the kids, but it is that we are always on the go. During the school year, I have a routine and things seem more "normal."
I am just not sure what to do - hmmmmm - I will have to ponder and see if any new names just grab my attention.
I am going to post more pics later from our trip to Missouri, but as I mentioned before - we are on the go! I actually think I may be able to post more when school starts - we shall see :):):)
10 comments:
Keep it Summer Steph. Should be more of a state of mind then a reality.
I like the idea that it is more a state of mind.
Summer Steph is the best. I love summer.
Summer Steph is the best. I love summer.
I say stick with it. Unless this is like J Crew and your going to change it anyway regardless of what we say... If so I would suggest
"Steph on the Gas" or dare I suggest..."Hot Pocket"
"Steph on the Gas" has definite humor to it, but might cause some problems (not to mention a never ending amount of teasing!) and "Hot Pocket" - well, we will just leave that alone - - even though I enjoy them quite a bit :):):)
Well my primary vote is still for keep it... I guess women don't like to be associated with gas in any form... I didn't consider that....
how about "SUOATION" Stephanies Updates Of All Things Inconcequental Or Not
Well, I like your suggestion, but I think I have decided to keep it - I like it and it is going to be a state of mind - a reminder to me to have balance in my work and personal life. Summer Steph stays - thanks for the thoughts everyone!
Keep it. Unless you decide to be "Madame Principal".
I am so into keeping it - "Madame Principal" is way too formal - and you have to be sure you always put "Vice" in front of that - "Vice" is what keeps big things to the School Administrator :):)
Post a Comment