Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Camping Supplies


This photo was sent through an e-mail I recently received. With the Partner's in Christ group getting ready to go camping, I thought this might be an inspiration picture for your camp packing - don't forget your rake. Look at all the time you can save roasting multiple sausages/hot dogs at one time rather than one at a time. I think it would be great for marshmallows too!

Jeremy and I will be at the camping trip on Friday evening and during the day Saturday, but due to Jeremy's back incident, we won't be sleeping there. We are looking forward to hanging out with everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Should be a fun time!

5 comments:

jenylu said...

Tell your man he's been on my "favorites list" since June, but I really think he ought to at least leave a comment on my blog to get on my links. After all, Kludge left 3 AND he likes Pride & Predjudice.:)

jenylu said...

Okay, okay, I thought about poor Jeremy with his hurting back and decided putting him on my links would be even better than a mug.:)

Stephanie said...

I will let him know - he has been a little out of it the past few days - I do know he reads it though. I can almost promise he won't like Pride and Prejudice (I love it!) - but he does read the blogs!

Peter Brown said...

Sj-

As you can imagine my reaction to this photo would be... THIS IS SO COOL.

Again your blog filled the the pork void in my web browsing!

As for the camping... I wish my back was out too! :)

J Crew said...

There is no better use for a rake.