As a proud new aunt, I wanted to post some new pics of my nephew who was born in June. I am eagerly awaiting getting to see him in December for Christmas - he is growing and changing so much since I last saw him in July. I am also looking forward to seeing the rest of my family as well! I can't wait to see them, spend time with them, give them hugs and just be together. I know God has us in Santa Rosa, we are so thankful for that opportunity and where God desires us to be is best :) One thing I have realized is the more I am apart from my family, the more I realize how important they are to me and how much they have impacted and influenced my life. No matter where I am, they are a part of who I am and have a HUGE place in my heart! I have learned to truly treasure my time with them. So to all my family - just want to say, "I love you with all my heart and thank you for all you mean to me!" (And that includes the new family God has blessed us with in Santa Rosa too!)

Four Generations of "Love" - all important men in our family! My brother Andy, his son Ramsey, Great-Grandpa Love (otherwise known as Papa), and my Dad

Two very special men in my family - Ramsey (my new nephew) and his Great-Grandpa (my grandpa)
8 comments:
Oh the 4 generation picture is just precious :)
What an adorable baby!!! SJ-I could've written exactly what you did but from the opposite viewpoint. :) I know that God has us in Chicago, but I miss CA so much! I miss my family, my friends, etc. I agree with you 100% that you learn to better treasure the time you have with them because you only have limited time with them. There are days that if I could blink my eyes I would wish myself back to CA-especially the hard days that I wish I had family around to help out with the kids! :)
Oh WC - - there are days I wish I could blink myself back too - - - - on those days I just have to trust that I am where God wants me and cling to his promises :):) But I do miss them terribly!
Pretty cute kid.
Pretty cute kid.
That last picture is great. I love both your grandpa's and Ramsey's expressions!
Very sweet SJ and your nephew is adorable! I can see why you "love" them all so much! :) (Pretty bad, I know...)
The pictures are so cute. Ramsey is growing up so much. I can't believe how big he is. I know what you mean about missing your family. I miss mine soooo much. But isn't it cool how God gives us a church family to help fill up that longing for family. I love having so many close friends here to spend time with and be an encouragement to me. God is so good.
Post a Comment