Thursday, October 12, 2006

What Flavor of Frappuccino are You?

Well, I must admit that Starbucks has to be one of my favorite treats! On a cool morning, nothing beats a good latte and on a hot day, a Frappuccino hits the spot! As one of my fellow bloggers mentioned - great gifts for teachers is a nice Starbucks card! This person really knows the gifts that this teacher likes. Anyway - I found this and thought it would be fun to find out what flavor all my friends were - so take the quiz and post your results. I also thought it would be fun to know what everyone's favorite drink is at Starbucks - - - - so fill me in :) You never know when I might show up with a Starbucks treat for ya - - -

What Flavor of Frappuccino are You? Take the Quiz.

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino
Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!

Pops said...

You're a caffeine addict and pretty high maintenance about your coffee. There's a good chance that everyone at your Starbucks knows your name.


I have 2 favorites. A Grande Carmel Macchiato, and the Carmel Frappucchino

jenylu said...

Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

"Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!"

(Kind of funny since I chose mint over vanilla as my most likely syrup)

Favorite guilt free drink: cappucino
Favorite hot splurge: Pumpkin spice latte
Favorite cold splurge: Green tea & Blackberry frappuccino

jbau said...

My fave frapp is the Mocha Light and by far my favorite drink is a tall non- fat latte w/ one pump of peppermint.

Anonymous said...

This was right on. I'm such a mocha man.

***Mocha Frappuccino***


Hyper and driven, you'll take your caffeine any way you can get it. Frappuccinos are good, but you'd probably chew coffee beans in a crunch!

J Crew said...

I was vanilla, contrary to what my wife said yesterday

Peter Brown said...

odd... that last one was me... must havemissed a click somewhere.

Call Me June... said...

I am a Banana Coconut Frappuccino -(A cheeky monkey with exotic tastes, you get pretty playful when you're hopped up on coffee.)

And I would love to have you hand deliver a Starbucks treat for me!

Stephanie said...

You never know - - - and if I do, you will just have to be surprised :):)

Julie Danielle said...

Oh I miss Starbucks so much you don't even know. My favorite drink has got to be the Mint Frappachino. Yummy!!! Man when I get back to the states I will probably go nuts!!!

Drama Queen said...

I got Mocha Frap. Its my favorite drink, next to white chocolate mocha.

Becca Sports said...

I tried to take the test SJ, but I'm not a coffee drinker so I couldn't answer half the questions. :) It saves me $$ though because I'm not hooked to Starbucks!

Peter Brown said...

Julie-

No Starbucks in Germany? The nerve.

As for the Mint Frappuccino, I'm SO WITH YOU!!!

You might not be ready for this, but they discontinued the mint syrup at Starbucks... I was going horse tryiung to explain to the clerk that I didn't want peppermint, I wanted mint. The girl then had to break the news and I had to deal with the awful truth of it all.

Stephanie said...

Kludge,

That is way sad - you just broke the news to me as well - :(:(:(