Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quiz Time

Recently we had a Jr. High event that we called, "The Corniest Event Ever." It was a super fun time of walking through the corn maze, dressing corny, watching a corny movie, eating corn dogs, candy corn, popcorn and more! Aside from the fact that my group was quite lost in the maze in the dark, it was a GREAT time! For the "corny" movie, we watched "The Muppet Movie" - a very corny movie that I had not seen in years. As I watched it, I realized that because I had once had the album of the Muppet Moive, I knew all the words to every song, which leads me to todays quiz. I grew up with the Muppets - the quiz, "Which Muppet are you?" I can't wait to see which Muppet each of you are! Should be fun - please post your results.

11 comments:

Pops said...

You scored as Kermit the Frog


Everyone loves you! You are kind and considerate, and a lot of fun to be around! Yaaaay!

The Great Gonzo

88%
Kermit the Frog

88%
Miss Piggy

75%
Animal

75%
Sam the Eagle

75%
Janice

63%
Statler and Waldorf

63%
Fozzie Bear

50%
Rowlf the Dog

50%
Sweetums

50%
Rizzo the Rat

50%
Pepe

50%
Robin the Frog

38%
The Swedish Chef

25%

Stephanie said...

Everyone loves you! You are kind and considerate, and a lot of fun to be around! Yaaaay!

Kermit the Frog

100%
Sam the Eagle

75%
Rowlf the Dog

75%
Fozzie Bear

63%
Miss Piggy

50%
Janice

50%
Statler and Waldorf

38%
The Great Gonzo

25%
Robin the Frog

25%
The Swedish Chef

13%
Rizzo the Rat

13%
Pepe

13%
Animal

13%
Sweetums

0%

Peter Brown said...

I'm not sure how this happened...I'm nuts apparently... :)

You scored as The Great Gonzo.

You might be far out there, but you sure know how to have fun! People love you for the wacky things you do! Whoopeee!

The Great Gonzo 88%
Kermit the Frog 75%
Fozzie Bear 75%
Statler and Waldorf 75%
Miss Piggy 63%
Animal 63%
Sam the Eagle 63%
Pepe 50%
Rizzo the Rat 50%
Sweetums 50%
Janice 25%
Robin the Frog 25%
The Swedish Chef 13%
Rowlf the Dog 0%

Esther said...

I scored Sam the Eagle

J Crew said...

I was kermit at 88% followed by Gonzo at 77%

Call Me June... said...

I too am the Great Gonzo! With Fozzie Bear running a very close second!

Steph, I miss crazy youth ministry events! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Jeff and I have been watching this series, "100 top songs of the 80's" and I've been amazed, and somewhat abashed at how many of the songs I could sing right along with. Incredible how those things stick in your head, especially when I can't even remember to move my laundry from the washer to the dryer in time!

Jamie said...

I'm Kermit the Frog
Everyone loves you! You are kind and considerate, and a lot of fun to be around! Yaaaay!

Hey congrats on making the Bekah blog!! :o)

Drama Queen said...

I scored as the Great Gonzo. I think my lowest was Rizzo the Rat. you never said who had the corniest outfit!

jenylu said...

You scored as Rowlf the Dog.

You are one easy-going dudette! You are mellow and outgoing, and are great with little kids and animals. People love you!

Jeremy said...

You scored as Statler and Waldorf.




A two-fer! You are cranky and wisecracking, but everybody loves you anyway. Doe-hoh-hoh-hoh!

Statler and Waldorf
88%

Kermit the Frog
88%

Sam the Eagle
75%

Fozzie Bear
50%

Robin the Frog
50%

Rowlf the Dog
50%

Sweetums
38%

The Great Gonzo
38%

Miss Piggy
25%

Rizzo the Rat
25%

The Swedish Chef
25%

Janice
25%

Animal
13%

Pepe
0%

Sarah Kuhner said...

I was 100% Raulf the dog. That was a fun quiz. Thanks