Saturday, November 18, 2006

Final Race for the Season

Well, tomorrow is the final race for the 2006 Nascar Season. It has been a fun time with the fantasy teams and I am holding out for Jeremy's team to have a not so great day tomorrow. He has a lead of about 300 (ish) points on me and the only hope I have is for him to have a bad day and for me to have a great day. Last week my team did quite well - however so did Jeremy's team - I had over a 700 point day (which is awesome) and still only beat him by 2 points. I have a strong 2nd place right now - we will see how it turns out. Watch soon for the upcoming victory celebrations from my segment one win and for the winner of the segment two. Should be fun!!!!!! We enjoyed also sharing our race experience with friends in CA. Maybe we can get some of them into the fantasy thing too - - we will see! As I have said before and will say again - this has been something very fun for my husband and I to do with my dad, even though we are 2,000 miles away! Until the final results are in on Monday - - - "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, let's go racin' boys!" Should be a fun race!!!!! At least I don't have to wait long until the next season starts - February isn't that far away!

8 comments:

jenylu said...

I was going to tease you about your misspelled title, but because you were such a good sport about judging today, I won't even bring it up. :)

Thanks SJ -- I owe you! (2 mugs next time!!)

Stephanie said...

Next time just tease me - since commenting about it is basically the same thing!!!!!

I had a great time judging - it was fun and I learned a lot! We enjoyed it!

Stephanie said...

Oh - and I fixed it :)

J Crew said...

Go Gordon and Stewart!!!!!!




and Johnson SJ

Peter Brown said...

I'm very glad I got to see a race finally. I have to admit, I found more joy in the crashes than I believe a human should. There is something about collapsing fiberglass and hope that makes a body smile.

February!? How will you hold on that long?

Stephanie said...

Yes, it will be tough - but now we know who we can invite over to watch with us! Fun times ahead! Lots of crahes (which I enjoy too - especially when they aren't on my team - ha ha!). We start in Feb. with some good races at Daytona! Let's all mark our calendars - Nascar and lunch at the Writebols :)

Anonymous said...

Very useful site with good content, thanks!!!


louis vuitton replica

advance cash loan loan paycheck payday

loan online payday quick

easy loan personal quick

1000 advance fax no payday

payday loan paycheck advance

fast online payday loan

direct lender loan payday

emergency fax loan no payday
24 hour payday loan

credit credit free from report score

See you later, thanks

Call Me June... said...

I am rooting for you! It would bruise Jeff's ego badly if I ever beat him at his fantasy baseball, especially since I would base my picks on whether the player had a cool name or not!