Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Missing the Fun

Well, I have not posted in a while, but wanted everyone to know that I have been reading your blogs and wanting to comment, but for all who have switched to Beta, we (those who can't switch yet) can't comment on your blogs for some reason - very sad to me. I read them daily and have comments, but for some reason I can't comment - I can on those who are not Beta - so I am not sure this Beta switch is a good thing. Any thoughts on how to help this problem would be appreciated - - - - - I feel sad :(

Know that I am faithfully reading and very sad that I won't be able to participate in JCrew's song game tomorrow - like I said, if you have any wisdom on this, I would appreciate it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew switching over would be a bad thing. How frustrating. I hope they fix this soon.

Anonymous said...

SJ,
That is kind of weird. My blog is in beta and you were able to post there. Not really sure what is going on.

Anonymous said...

I came here to type what Brian did...

...You could always comment as 'other' till you switch. I would switch back, but once you Beta you cannot return!

Anonymous said...

This is not good SJ. You are the main contributor to the game. I don't know what to say. How come it won't let you swith.

Anonymous said...

This is not good SJ. You are the main contributor to the game. I don't know what to say. How come it won't let you swith.

Anonymous said...

This is not good SJ. You are the main contributor to the game. I don't know what to say. How come it won't let you swith.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Steph. I enjoy your comments. They help keep me going. Besides, you are my main player in the Wednesday game

Anonymous said...

Sorry Steph. I enjoy your comments. They help keep me going. Besides, you are my main player in the Wednesday game

Anonymous said...

We miss you Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I don't think blogger wants people to go back to the old version. All new accounts are beta accounts.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, it's Chelsea. Can you go onto my blog? There is a prayer request thatI want you to read.

Peter Brown said...

Welcome to Beta...