Now - - - check out the little girls - from their first stroller days together to a current picture of them at Family Fun Day! I could have posted a lot - but this will give the dramatic changes! I love these girls!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Where Does Time Go?
Let's just start by saying Allie loves her "Friend Lil!" They have been together since Lily was about 8 month old and Allie was 11 months old. They are quite the buddies - a lot like sisters and for that I am thankful. I was going through pictures and I could (and think I might) make a book of them over the last 3 years - it was so much fun to go back through pictures and see all they have done together! Lots of fun for sure! As I was looking at the pictures I have to admit I was a little sad - where did time go - they have gotten so much bigger! But I was also realizing as I was looking at the pictures that each and every stage has been so fun and I am thankful for all of Allie's friends God has given her! I am excited to continue to watch them grow and learn. All of Allie's little friends hold a special place in our family's heart and really are like family to us. Just ask Allie - she will tell you about all the cousins, aunts and uncles she has! God is good!
Now - - - check out the little girls - from their first stroller days together to a current picture of them at Family Fun Day! I could have posted a lot - but this will give the dramatic changes! I love these girls!



Now - - - check out the little girls - from their first stroller days together to a current picture of them at Family Fun Day! I could have posted a lot - but this will give the dramatic changes! I love these girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! They really are growing up so much! You should totally make a photobook.
Oh my goodness! Okay, I'm going to cry. Please make a book and I'll send you copies of pictures I have and then I can order a copy, too.
I'm so thankful Lily has a friend like Allie. She truly loves her!
Post a Comment