Saturday, October 23, 2010

She is so SILLY!!!!!


Allison is a joy! From about 13 months on, we knew she was going to be quite verbal and talk a lot. (Wonder where she gets that - hmmmmm?) It seems she is always coming up with things to say that just make us laugh. A few recent Allison funnies:

At Allison's birthday party she managed to sit in her cake and get icing all over her tutu. Gracie sees it and gets upset about the icing on the tutu to which Allison responds, "Don't panic Gracie it is just icing and it will come out - no panicking." Wonder where she has heard that one before?????

On the way to the library with her class at school they often pretend they are walking through a jungle and saying things they are "pretending to see." Last Monday while doing this little activity Allison yells out "I see a naked lady." That is funny all by itself, but what is funnier is that her teachers didn't realize at first that Allison knew what the flower "naked ladies" were. We all had a good laugh over that one. Something about a three year old yelling out on a Christian school campus, I see a naked lady" was just a hoot!

As you see, she loves to dress herself too - - isn't this quite the outfit! She does bring us so many smiles - I just love her!

4 comments:

Jen Bauer said...

Very cute picture.

Sarah Kuhner said...

I had a good laugh over the naked ladies comment by Allie. What a wonderful, silly girl you have.

Patricia said...

Love the picture!!

Esther said...

Oh, Allie- I love you! Love the picture and I can't stop laughing about the "naked ladies!" that is hilariously funny!