Getting things all set up. Not sure if you can tell but Allie is in her ballet dress. Perfect for camping right????
The Happy Campers all ready for a cool night of camping out!

She was so excited. Had her little flashlight and everything!
All zipped in and officially "camping" according to Allie!
I am married to a wonderful man who is such a great Daddy to our kiddos! I love watching him with them and doing fun things with them - can't even describe how happy it makes me! A few weeks ago, Jeremy had an evening of Daddy/Daughter time by "camping" out with her in the back yard. Allie had really been wanting to camp - this stemmed from us telling her that her friend Gracie was camping. So being a good Daddy, Jeremy set up the tent in the back yard. I have admit I was skeptical about whether or not they would last outside all night. It was our first really cold night out. They bundled up, got lots of blankets and out they went. I was amazed when I woke up at 7:45 a.m. to them coming in the house. They really did camp out all night! She loved it! She loves her Daddy! Maybe - just maybe - she will like camping more than her mom :) Ethan and I were quite warm and comfy in the house! One memory made of many to come!
3 comments:
Such fun daddy-daughter memories! I love it!
So cute!!
Hi Stephanie, thanks for the invitation!
This is so cute, Allie's joy at camping with her daddy just radiates in the pictures.
Post a Comment