Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Little Ballerina is Three!






I can hardly believe it but my little Allie Grace is now three! I am not sure where the last 3 years have gone, but they have gone quite fast! Allison is such a joy to me - a little girl who loves life and brings us many smiles! She is currently into Angelina Ballerina and twirls around the house all the time - the dress or skirt she is wearing has to "twirl." It is cute - I love it when she has her daddy dance with her, which really means that he has to stand up and hold her hand so she can twirl. Too cute!

It was a fun birthday party and we were thankful to have Grandma and Great-Grandma Dord here with us! Our theme was Angelina Ballerina (of course) and we had lots of cute little girls in tutus running around the house. Because Angelina is a mouse, we had "cheese" themed snacks: cheese and crackers, cheese balls, cheese puffs, etc. It was a fun time and Allison loved being with all her little friends!

It will be interesting planning a birthday party for Ethan - no pink and hmmmmm - our friends need to have some boys - otherwise all the girls are going to have to learn to like things like baseball, football, trucks and cars! At least we have a little time before a party for Ethan - but who am I kidding - time flies so fast it will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

We had so much fun at the birthday party. She sure is growing up fast. What a beautiful little girl you are raising-in spirit and in body. Love the blog posts.

You inspired me to update my blog and start posting too. Hopefully i can keep up with it better than I have. See you soon.

Jamie Humphreys said...

Love the pictures Steph! I can't believe she is 3!