Thursday, July 07, 2011

Monkeying Around!

So I always have dreams of being "crafty." I wish I had more time to devote to doing crafty things and wish I was a little more on the crafty side. I am in the process of planning my son's frist birthday party (which is for another post - but I can't figure out where the last year went - except that wherever it went it went way too fast!). I am excited about the plans for his party and we are going with a monkey theme. I think it will be very fun and very cute!

All that being said, I decided to make his birthday cards - thinking hey - I can do this and save money at the same time. So I discovered - yes, I can do this - but not so sure in the long run I saved money - lol! I have to say however that I am very excited about the final product and glad I decided to make them! They are each just slightly different in design which is fun too! Can't wait to hand them out!

Thanks to my friend Jamie - she helped me glue lots of rafia!




2 comments:

Deb Love said...

So very cute!! You and Googie did a great job!!

Wendy said...

Those are adorable!! See, you really are crafty, you've been holding out on me. ;)