Friday, April 08, 2011

Long Week But Evidences of God's Grace All Over the Place

This week has been one that has seemed long and I am so very tired but my husband has reminded me to keep my eyes open because everyday there are evidences of God's grace all over! He is so very right - God's grace surrounds me! So in light of that thought and because of the inspiration of my friend I leave you at the end of my week with a list of things that made me happy this week (in no particular order):
  • My fantasy Nascar team winning the race! Finally!
  • Jeremy's last trip to Seattle for school - Graduation in June :)
  • Ethan snuggling and letting me hold him while he falls asleep
  • Playing dollhouse with Allie
  • Pesto Pasta from Mary's Pizza
  • My little Allie singing "Beautiful Shore" and The Rizers with me in the car
  • A donut on the way to work with Allie
  • Fellowship time with my Catalyst Group
  • Tax Refund!!!!!! This is a first!
  • Good times of reading in my new commentary book to help me in my devotion time
  • Talking to my Grandma
  • Date Night with my husband - dinner, ice cream and just being together
  • Watching students where I work shine in giving speeches, presentations and more
  • Sunshine
  • Allie saying, "I need to tell you something . . . I love you with all my heart!"
  • A six-second kiss from my husband
  • Friends who are there to listen and pray
  • Daffodils
I could go on and on - God is gracious and I am thankful! Now to take care of the being tired - off to bed!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your list! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

Great post. It is always good to reflect on all that God gives you to put a smile on your face.