Relaxing with Daddy all week - fun times!
We have kind of lived out of this suitcase! Allie is very familiar with it!
Cooling off in the pool with Daddy!
Mt. Hope Chapel where we had worship each morning
Pretty girl next to the pretty flowers
These rocks don't taste that great mommy!
Enjoying time with Mommy!
The Jr. High girls loved playing with Allie and she loved the attention they gave her!
One thing we GREATLY miss from the Midwest is Sonic (I used to live across the street from one) - so we were VERY happy to find one on the way to camp - - - - we visited Sonic 3 times - once on the way to camp, once during the week and once on the way home. YEA for Sonic!
We have been on the go all summer. I think I can safely say Allie and I have been traveling about every other week this summer. We started with our trip to Canada, then family camp, then Missouri, then Chinese Bible Camp where Jeremy was the speaker. It was a wonderful summer and Allie is a super traveler! We created some wonderful memories and got lots of family time! The pictures in this post are from Chinese Bible Camp at Mt. Hope near Yuba City. It was a wonderful camp and we had a great time with the Jr. High students there. It was also a nice time for Allie, Jeremy and I to get away together! Allie is growing so quickly and while I do get sad, I am seeing how much fun each stage is! She brings us laughs and smiles everyday! We are loving being parents!
5 comments:
I absolutely loved the picture of Allie with the purple flowers behind her. Just beautiful. Hope you had a good first day of school. Talk to you soon.
Thank you for the new pictures. It is fun to see how big Allie is getting. :) She is so adorable in the pictures, especially the one in front of the flowers.
Sonic is great! I don't think that I would want one near me though, I think that my clothes wouldn't fit me anymore. :)
I hope your transition back to school is going okay.
Aww...I love the picture of "peanut" in the flowers. She's adorable!
We used to have a Sonic in Sonoma County. (In Rohnert Park by Olivers) They had curb side service with roller skates and those cool change dispensers.
Looks like they gave that up, as I see a drive thru....
Steph,
You have a lovely family! Glad to see wonderful things happen to a wonderful young lady.
God's richest blessings to you and your family!
Ted Ausmus
Post a Comment