Monday, July 14, 2008

My Sweet Little Peanut


"Happy 4th of July!"


Happy Girl!!!


"Where is breakfast mom??"


Lots to think about!


"Did I mention I was ready to be out of this seat?"


Fun times with Dad at the River



I can't believe that Allie is almost 9 1/2 months old!!!! As I write it, I am amazed! She is just so much fun!!!! I can't say I define all the teething as fun - but she probably wouldn't either! We took her to her 9/10 month appointment the other day and it was fun to see how much she has grown. She is 15 lb. 7 oz. and 26 inches long. She is definitely my little peanut - - that puts her in the 5th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. As the doctor said, everything is fine and she is growing in proportion - - - - so as he told me - she is just going to be petite. I told him that I was glad for her and being petite was something that was foreign to me - ha ha! :):) As some know - - - her head measurement is in the upper 85th percentile though. No wonder all the outfits that fit her and come with cute hats - - - well the hats just don't fit.

She is on the move non-stop and keeps us on the go. She loves to sit and have books read to her. Currently her favorite read is "Goodnight Gorilla." She loves walking around with her car and using it to get to things she previously could not reach. Each day is a new lesson in what we can and cant' touch in our house.

We are excited as we will be heading to visit family in two days! Yea!!!! It will be fun for Allie to see them and get to show off all her new tricks - my personal favorite is when she finishes eating, bottles, books, etc. she says "All done." Now for those who might question me, you can ask anyone at Family Camp - she really does say "all done."

I am soon going to post pictures from our Canada vacation - fun times and pictures of Anna (Allie's cousin) and Allie together!

Off to pack!

5 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Such cute pictures. The one of her on the table turned out really good. I love all the funny faces. Such a cutie!!

I love it when she says," All done." She sure is growing up fast.

Peter Brown said...

Steph-

Very nice. Love the angry Allie face. Just like her daddy, when Starbucks is out of coffee!

jenylu said...

Cute pictures -- it was so fun having all those babies at Family Camp this year!

Hope you have a great visit with your family -- they are going to eat her up!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love the picture of the finger on her face and her scrunched up nose. Very cute. She and Taeya sound like two peas in a pod based on their size. Taeya's head was in the 50-75%, her height was in the 20-50% and her weight was in the 3-5%.

Boston Love said...

The 5th picture is way too cute. Wish I looked that good when I was in a bad mood!