Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Let's Race!


"I like to chew on my cell phone - since I can't talk on it while I am driving."



"Honk! Honk!"



"I am proud of my new car!"


Gentlemen, I mean Ladies, Start your engines. Allie recently got a new "race car" that she loves to play with at home. With two parents who love Nascar, we had to get her a car to ride around on. When we first got it, she would sit on it and mess with the buttons. After a visit to Canada and watching her cousin Anna, she now realizes she can walk around the house with the car on her own as well as use the car as a step stool to get to things she previously could not reach. We will soon have to post a video of her walking around with the car - it is quite comically and I told Jeremy she might learn to walk sideways before she walks forward. Oh how life continues to change - but what fun each day is! She is growing way too fast but we are enjoying each stage! Tomorrow she goes for a 9 month well baby check - I am excited to see how much she has grown in 3 months!

5 comments:

Myra said...

Stephanie, if you don't have the movie "Cars", you'd better get, because Allie will want to see it one day. Actually, if you like racing, you will want to see it too!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love how proud she is of her new car. Hope you do post the video. It would be cute I'm sure. Can't believe she's already 9 months.

Sarah Kuhner said...

Allie looks so proud of herself sitting on her car. Good thing she has a big cousin to teach her lots of cool stuff. Fun pictures.

Hannah Renee said...

She is so cute on the car!
Go Lightning Mc.Queen!
~lol~
ttyl
Hannah

jenylu said...

She is so cute and I'm glad to see she is complying with the new law. I guess she'll have to settle for "chewing" instead of talking until you can get her a blue tooth for the cell phone! :)