We had such a GREAT time when my brother Adam came to visit. It is always so nice to have family here and get to spend time with them. Allie enjoyed getting to know her Uncle Adam and hang out with him. He was so great and watched Allie for me a few mornings when I had to go into work. I know that she enjoyed that special time with him! I am so thankful for all the time God allows me to have with my family. While Adam was here we enjoyed taking the ferry to the ballgame - Giants vs. Mets, eating out at some great places, going to Powell's Sweet Shoppe in Windsor, getting some yard work done (Adam is a great help!) and much more! Enjoy the pics!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
More of Uncle Adam's Visit
We had such a GREAT time when my brother Adam came to visit. It is always so nice to have family here and get to spend time with them. Allie enjoyed getting to know her Uncle Adam and hang out with him. He was so great and watched Allie for me a few mornings when I had to go into work. I know that she enjoyed that special time with him! I am so thankful for all the time God allows me to have with my family. While Adam was here we enjoyed taking the ferry to the ballgame - Giants vs. Mets, eating out at some great places, going to Powell's Sweet Shoppe in Windsor, getting some yard work done (Adam is a great help!) and much more! Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you were able to spend some special time with your brother. I'll be praying for your trip out to see Esther! :)
It's back. Awhile back you said you were going to close your blog and I went to it to say "nooooo" and it was gone. Now I found it again. I hope you are still able to post pictures and stories cuz they are fun to read and catch up on what you are doing.
Post a Comment