Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Uncle Adam comes to Visit



My brother is here to visit for a week and we are having a great time just being together! Allie loves her Uncle Adam and has had a wonderful time with him! It is fun to see them together and watch her get to know Adam :) We enjoyed the Giants game together on Monday evening (cold but fun), hung out today and went to college group tonight (great time!) and then not sure what Wednesday and Thursday hold - but they are sure to be fun!!!!!!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

I'm glad you have been having a good time with your brother. The plan is to come to CA in September!! I definately want to meet you and meet sweet little Allie. :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

Looks like your brother is having a good time visiting and spending time with Allie. Have a wonderful week.

Sarah Kuhner said...

Looks like your brother is having a good time visiting and spending time with Allie. Have a wonderful week.

Hannah Renee said...

Looks like Allie is having soo much fun!
She is so cute!
Hannah

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love having family visit! It's so special.

Taeya's teeth haven't come through yet. I think it'll be awhile. It seems to come and go. She's happy most of the time but definitely lets us know when her teeth hurt.