Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Times with Grandma and Auntie Karen


Lighthouse we visited on our weekend getaway - really pretty! Quite the walk back up!



Cruising with Dad in the convertible



Dinner out with Grandma and Aunt Karen at Lucas Warf



I am innocent - honest!




Happy Girl to have Grandma and Auntie Karen here!




Am I styling or what in my hat????



All Smiles!



Hanging out with Grandma! I want her to stay :)




Grandma, Me, Auntie Karen and Mommy before they headed back to Missouri




It is sad to say goodbye to Grandma - can't wait to see her again! I love kisses from her!



The end of April my mom and aunt Karen came out to visit and watch Allie for us! Jeremy and I had a great weekend getaway at the beach - such a wonderful weekend away together! While we were gone, my mom got LOTS of great Allie time. She and my aunt Karen watched Allison and had a super time too! They came to the beach on Sunday and then we spent the rest of the week together. It was fun showing them where we live, shopping, and just getting to watch them with Allie. She loved her time with them and so did we! Enjoy the pictures from the week!

5 comments:

Becca Sports said...

Fun times. I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom and aunt. How fun that you and Jeremy were able to get away. :)

jenylu said...

Congratulations on grabbing some time away! What a sweet momma & auntie to do that for you -- looks like they enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

The pictures were too cute. Jeremy in the convertible with Allie is so funny. I like her "innocent" face too. That is so awesome that you got time away with Jeremy. That is so good for you both. I wish we could do that. It sounded like a great vacation.

Hannah Renee said...

How Fun!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...as well as Allie, Grandma and Auntie.

That's funny about the pizza. I just bought gouda a week ago to try on my next BBQ chicken pizza. (That's what they use at Stonefire). You'll have to let me know how it turns out. :)