Monday, July 30, 2007

Fun Times being Aunt and Uncle!




Last week I was able to babysit Anna and it was such a joy and so much fun! With Brian, Esther and Anna moving soon, Jeremy and I take as much time with them all as we can get! She was so good and it was fun to spend time with her! She is growing fast! We are so excited for Brian, Esther and Anna, but at the same time sad to see them leave. It has been a HUGE joy and blessing to be with family over the last 7 months! We are thankful for the time God has given us all together!

7 comments:

Drama Queen said...

How cute! do you have a name for YOUR baby yet??? Tell jeremy that I am still waiting for the Night at the oscars videos!!!

Becca Sports said...

wow, she is getting so big already! I'm glad you've been able to spend time with Brian and Esther before they leave. I know that time with family, especially family that is going so far away, can be precious!

Soon it will be your little girl in your arms!

Sarah Kuhner said...

You guys look great with little Anna. I can't wait to see your baby nestled in your arms. Anna is certainly growing and looking bigger every time I see her. How cute.

Becca Sports said...

When are we going to see a belly picture???? :) I've been terrible this time, I haven't taken one real picture. Poor kid is going to have a complex, all the other girls I took pictures along the way. I am going to go to Sears this time though and get professional pictures taken! :) Just in case it is my last one.

jenylu said...

So good you got an opportunity to practice! :)

Stephanie said...

Having a brother born when I was 16, working in the church nursery in MO for years and many friends having babies before me, I have had tons of practice. Anna wasn't practice - but just some good "Aunt Steph" time :):)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

When is Summer Steph posting again? When exactly are you due?