Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Proud Aunt and Uncle




We just couldn't pass up the chance to say how excited we are to be Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Jeremy again! We are rejoicing that Anna Joy Writebol has joined the family and we are thankful that Anna, Esther and Brian are all doing well! Check out Brian and Esther's blog for a link of more pictures of Anna Joy! She is a definite blessing and joy to our family! Aunt Stephanie can't wait to hold her again soon :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Steph,
I am so glad you liked the clothes! I hope they're what you need :) I'm not sure when we'll be back up, but I'm sorry I missed you! Glad to hear you got home safely!! And thank you for taking the clothes, you've blessed us by giving us some extra space in the girls' closets!!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

So, where's your pregnant pictures!? I hope you have fun at family camp. I'm assuming you're going.

Becca Sports said...

Just wait Steph, soon you will be holding your own baby in your arms!

Sarah Kuhner said...

The pictures of Anna and you guys looked so cute. You both will be a great Auntie and Uncle to her.