
As I sit to write this post, I can't even tell you how in awe I am that we are 3 weeks from the due date of our little baby! I can honestly say time has flown - when we found out (and it was early) I thought that it would be an eternity! It has went by so fast though! Of course everyone says the next 3 weeks will be an eternity - we will see!
We are working on getting things organized and ready for the arrival of this little girl. I have posted some pics of her room which is still in progress and will post more as we get more things done. Jeremy did a great job painting the room and has put up with my "nesting" the past few months. We are working on getting some things up on the walls and lamps in the next week. We just got the rocker Saturday and it is very comfortable! For the most part, I have my bag organized and packed thanks to my sister-in-law, Esther, who gave me a great list of what I needed for the hospital. We have the diaper bag ready too, complete with a cute pink dress for coming home and pictures! Now for those who are still wondering, "Could they be wrong, could it be a boy?" Well, last Tuesday we had another ultrasound to make sure the baby was in the correct position (which she was) and it was confirmed again - she is a girl.
It is all a little surreal right now - hard to believe that in approximately 3 weeks we will be a family of three - that she will be here with us! It has been an amazing time and I am reminded daily of God's grace in my life and how awesome He is! I would appreciate your prayers as we anticipate her arrival and prepare for the birth. We can't wait to meet her and can't wait to begin our life with her!
And for those who have asked, I did post one profile picture of me - not the greatest picture - but does satisfy those who wanted a profile picture! That picture was taken at 36 weeks.
Thanks for your prayers! Can't wait to let you all know she when she arrives!
4 comments:
whats this? am i the first person to comment? cool... cant wait for the baby! (btw, u really should have named it after me)
I am so excited for you Steph!!! I'm glad Jeremy has been helping you get things ready for the baby. that nesting urge can be so strong towards the end of the pregnancy. You will be in my prayers for the next few weeks (and after that also). :) Keep us updated and thanks for all the new pictures.
Yeah for a new post and pics! Both you and the room are looking great. Hope these next few weeks fly by and everything goes well with labor and delivery.
The room looks really cute. We were praying for you last night. Can't wait to meet the newest Writebol. :)
Post a Comment