Monday, March 19, 2007

What the summer holds for Summer Steph?

Yes, summer is not that far away and neither is Summer Steph! What does summer hold for me this summer? Definintely not swim suits and for sure the need for air conditioning! Why you might ask, well, the Writebol's are excited to announce that at the end of summer, beginning of fall, a new little Writebol will be joining our family! We are expecting our first baby towards the end of September/beginning of October. We feel so blessed and excited about all God has in store for us! After the first doctor's appointment and seeing that new little life, well, there are just not words to express our joy and excitement! We would appreciate your prayers as we embark on the adventure of pregnancy and being new parents! God is good and we are continually reminded of His love, care and provision! Below is a picture of the little one - - more pictures to follow in May!

16 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

How exciting! Truly what an adventure that will never end. :) May the Lord bless you with abundant joy during this time of pregnancy.

Julie Danielle said...

Congratulations. I will be praying for you guys :) Daniel was due in Oct but came the end of Sept!!! Yes you will near air :)

Ando said...

Congrats!

Jamie said...

I am just so excited for you guys!!

Peter Brown said...

Congratulations!

The little peanut looks just like Jeremy right now! Enjoy this time of expectations and preparations!

I know you both will be great parents...

...at least we hope so for peanuts sake!

Tara said...

Congratulations Steph! Christine had mentioned you've battled some morning sickness, how's that going? Being pregnant in the summer was my least favorite, but at least you're in Nor Cal, so it shouldn't be as bad. Hopefully you have AC just in case!!

Sarah Kuhner said...

I am so excited for you both. You guys will be such great parents. Air conditioning is a must but so is a good maternity swimsuit to stay cool in those hot summer months. Can't wait to see the little one in person.

jenylu said...

I had to leave at least one comment before I'm officially "Out to Lunch" -- congratulations!! Everyone here is very excited about the news! We can't wait to meet little "Beamer"! :-) (Just teasin' -- I'm hoping for a girl to wear cute little beaded socks.)

Becca Sports said...

Congratulations Steph!!!!! How exciting to begin a new chapter in your lives together!! It will be fun to share this time with you. What will be even more exciting is I'll be able to know what you are going through since we are due about the same time!!! :) Congratulations! :)

J Crew said...

Congrats and all that other stuff. I must say that Josh is a great name

Drama Queen said...

AHGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I ALREADY KNEW, BUT AHGUUUUUUUU! UR GONNA HAVE A BABYYYY!!!! If its a girl, u should name it either,
Catie
Cathryn
or Elizabeth. (my middle name)
or you could do a combination of two!

micheller said...

Hey everyone, just 2 let u know...I have a new blog!
I am not using my old one anymore,so check out my new one.

Peter Brown said...

SJ-

I see Micheller's been here too! Is this like Internet graffiti?

Becca Sports said...

SJ-
Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Have you scheduled your next ultrasound? I go in May 9th for my ultrasound! :) I'm so excited for your family!

Becca Sports said...

To answer your question, September 23rd. I think that we are pretty close when we are due!

micheller said...

Sorry guys about being Everywhere!
Just wanted to let you ALL know!
congrats sj!